On Sale Spring 2014
Sign up today for our email blasts and stay connected through Facebook and Twitter to receive headliner updates, ticket pricing, and ticket on sale dates! Click here to sign up for our monthly newsletter now.
Time to get down and dirty with this amped-up celebration of blues, beer, and bbq. This one-day festival promises musical powerhouses and a BBQ Alley brimming with smoky goodness. Past performers have included James Cotton Blues Band, Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes, Matt “Guitar” Murphy with Rick Russell & the Cadillac Horns, Ronnie Earl & the Broadcasters, Quinn Sullivan, Taj Mahal, Marcia Ball, and others. Wow! Pair that with savory offerings and cold brews, and you’ve got the recipe for a quality dose of southern hospitality right here in downtown Newport.
- General Admission, No Reserved Seating… more space for more people to enjoy the festival!
- General Admission seating areas will be available
- Re-entry is allowed
- 2 stages with 5 blues acts performing live
- The Waterfront BBQ Alley & Bar offering a variety of specialty BBQ for sale and a full bar featuring cold brews and festive cocktails to cure your blues!
- This is a rain-or-shine event: in case of rain, all open-air stage acts will be moved inside the main tent
Q: How do I get my tickets?
A: It’s easy! The fastest way to get your tickets is to order online and print them right at home. To order by phone, call 1.800.745.3000. Or, you can walk right up to the box office and bring your tickets home that day. Click here for box office hours, locations, and complete details on purchasing tickets. Tickets on sale Spring 2014.
Q: Can I bring my own chair?
A: No need to lug a chair around because the venue has multiple seating areas for guests.
Q: If it rains, does the event go on?
A: Of course, all events at the Newport Yachting Center are rain or shine! Umbrellas are always welcome and the main performance stage is under a large tent.
Q: What is the Newport Yachting Center’s physical address for my GPS?
A: Just plug in: 4 Commercial Wharf, Newport, RI 02840.
Q: Where can we park in Newport?
A: There are many convenient parking lots within walking distance to our venue:
- The Gateway Visitor’s Center on America’s Cup Avenue located at 23 America’s Cup Avenue just before the Newport Marriott offers ample parking and a scenic walk through downtown Newport.
- 1 Sayers Wharf on America’s Cup Avenue in The Mooring Seafood Kitchen & Bar lot
- 366 Thames Street lot (next to Island Pursuit)
- Perry Mill Wharf, just off America’s Cup Avenue and Lower Thames Street, take a hard right at Midtown Oyster Bar
Click here to view our parking map. For handicapped parking, please contact our parking operations department at (401) 846-1600 extension 220 for details.
THANK YOU TO OUR BLUES & BBQ SPONSORS
VENUE BEVERAGE PARTNERS