Music Starts: 12:30pm
For the Ultimate Reggae Fan: Rocksteady Pass
- General Admission, No Reserved Seating… more space to groove!
- General Admission seating areas will be available throughout the event site
- Re-entry is allowed
- This is a rain or shine event
- 6 bands performing live on the main stage
- The Reggae Pit is filled with Authentic Jamaican food options, full bar featuring cold beer (yes- Red Stripe!) and festive island cocktails
- Marketplace vendors featuring clothing, artisan goods, jewelry, body art and much more
Q: Does my ticket allow me access to see all of the entertainers from noon to 10pm?
A: Yes! When you purchase a general admission ticket you have access to all areas of the festival including the main stage, marketplace, Reggae Pit food areas, and The Point Waterfront Bar & Lounge.
Q: Does my ticket allow for re-entry throughout the day?
A: Yes! We want our free spirited reggae fans to explore downtown Newport so we offer a flexible reentry policy for this event but we hope once you are here enjoying the vibes, tasty Jamaican food and the waterfront view you’ll never want to leave!
Q: Can kids enter for free?
A: Yes! All kids under 12-years-old are free with an adult and do not need a ticket. Mr. Twister will be onsite from noon-5pm making balloon creations for all future Reggae Fans!
Q: Will there be authentic Jamaican food at the festival?
A: Yes! You’ll find the most authentic Jamaican fare available in the areas. Avenell Ford from Aunt Birdie’s Jamaican Cuisine will be dishing out everything from meat patties to fish cakes along with some Caribbean flare from Aruba Steve’s.
Q: How do I get my tickets?
A:It’s easy! The fastest way to get your tickets is to order online and print them right at home. To order by phone, call 1.800.745.3000. Or, you can walk right up to the box office and bring your tickets home that day. Click here for box office hours, locations, and complete details on purchasing tickets. Tickets on sale Friday, April 18th at Noon!
Q: Do I need to bring a chair?
A: No need to lug a chair around because the venue has multiple seating areas for guests.
Q: Are pets welcome?
A: We love those furry friends, but unless they are certified assistance service animals, unfortunately we cannot allow them inside the event.
Q: If it rains, does the event go on?
A: Of course, all events at the Newport Yachting Center are rain or shine! Umbrellas are always welcome and the main performance stage is under a large tent.
Q: What is the Newport Yachting Center’s physical address for my GPS?
A: Just plug in: 4 Commercial Wharf, Newport, RI 02840.
Q: Where can we park in Newport?
A: There are many convenient parking lots within walking distance to our venue:
- The Gateway Visitor’s Center on America’s Cup Avenue located at 23 America’s Cup Avenue just before the Newport Marriott offers ample parking and a scenic walk through downtown Newport.
- 1 Sayers Wharf on America’s Cup Avenue in The Mooring Seafood Kitchen & Bar lot
- 366 Thames Street lot (next to Island Pursuit)
- Perry Mill Wharf, just off America’s Cup Avenue and Lower Thames Street, take a hard right before Midtown Oyster Bar
Click here to view our parking map. For handicapped parking, please contact our parking operations department at 401.846.1600 x220 for details.
THANK YOU TO OUR NEWPORT WATERFRONT REGGAE FESTIVAL SPONSORS
VENUE BEVERAGE PARTNERS